POOL & DECKS
Amenities shared by both suites include extensive decking with pergola and seasonally heated pool overlooking Okanagan Lake.
There are plenty of loungers by the pool, as well as a casual sitting and dining area.
In consideration of other guests, and for liability reasons, only registered guests are permitted use of the amenities.
Only registered guests are permitted on premises between 10pm and 8am (no unregistered guests are permitted overnight).
Use of the pool and other shared amenities is at the guests own risk - no lifeguard is provided.
Please note the following pool policies:
- Pool towels are provided in each suite...please do not use the bath towels at the pool.
- Please fully remove the solar blanket (wind it onto its roller) prior to use and please put the solar blanket back onto the pool at the end of the day to conserve heat.
- In consideration of all guests at the vacation rental and neighbouring properties, pool hours are 9am to dusk.
- For safety & liability reasons, the pool is not available for use after dark.
- The pool is 52" deep and therefore, absolutely NO diving, jumping or "cannonballing" into the pool is permitted.
- No glass or other breakables are permitted on the pool level deck or in the pool - please use the polycarbonate drink ware provided in your suite.
- Failure to comply with these safety rules may result in the cancellation of the rest of your stay and the forfeiture of fees paid.
The firepit is available when there is no fireban in place (for safety reasons we only burn presto logs - provided by the firepit).
HEAT/AC - Our home features central air conditioning and heat. It is remotely controlled by the owners and generally kept at a comfortable temperature during the day and a little cooler at night for sleeping. During the summer season, we try to maintain the suites 5 to 7 degrees Celsius below outside temperature to a minimum of 23C.
Please let us know if your suite is not at a comfortable temperature and we will try our best to accommodate.
When the AC is running, please keep all doors and windows closed.
WIFI - we provide free high speed internet on a secure wifi network. You will find the password in the guest directory in your suite.
Please DO NOT unplug the white google wifi boxes in each suite as these are your wifi access points. if they are unplugged you will have no internet access!
SMOKING - we are a non-smoking property. The only place we permit smoking is in the parking area, away from the house (over by the red shed). Please be careful in the summer months as our hot, dry summers pose a high fire risk.
Each suite features:
- bed linens, pillows, towels, pool towels
- fully equipped kitchen, including polycarbonate glasses for the pool area (no glass by the pool please!)
- propane BBQ
- TV with bluray player
- starter supply of: paper products, laundry soap, dish soap, coffee, filters, tea, salt, pepper, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer. (Please note if the starter supply of products is consumed, they will not be replenished during your stay).
- 1 tank of propane for the BBQ. If you require additional propane, another tank may be rented for $25 (cost of propane) - please inquire. You may also choose to refill at a local gas station.